The ambition of our firm is to provide professional services of a quality that the business community expects from an efficient law firm with an international practice.
Within the employment practice area, the firm can deal with all aspects of employment law including:
- All aspects of contentious and non contentious employment law;
- Assistance in the negotiation and the draft of labour agreements, stock option or incentive plans, collective agreements, etc.;
- Assistance and representation in the frame of legal actions regarding individual or collective disputes;
- All employment aspects in setting up a business under French law and/or in the frame of business acquisitions.
- Merger and acquisition: assistance in the frame of negotiations relating to mergers, transfers of assets or acquisitions, LBO; definition of the tax and legal scheme of such operations; draft of related legal documentation;
- Domestic and international tax law: assistance and advice in the preparation of tax returns for individuals or legal entities; advice in view of tax optimization; assistance towards French and foreign tax authorities; assistance in the frame of tax litigation;
- Commercial, economic and bank law: advice in the negotiation and the draft of agreements in the frame of commercial, economical and bank relations; assistance and representation in the frame of any related legal actions;
- And also distribution and antitrust law; company law, security law and bankruptcy; intellectual property law and litigation and arbitration in any legal action towards civil, commercial and administrative jurisdiction.
- The fields of activity of the main clients of Paulhan & Associés are in the following area:
- Investment banking and banking venture capital, banking and insurance;
- Hotel business, travel agencies and tourism.
- Trading and commercial activity of various products;
- New technologies and communication, software;
- Oil service providers, automotive distribution;
- Real estate.
Paulhan & Associés works or has worked in the following areas of the world: in Europe (all European countries in particular Great-Britain, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Israel, Portugal, Belgium and Switzerland and the Luxembourg); in America (USA, Canada and Brazil); in Asia (China, India, Japan, Hong-Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore) and in Africa (Congo, Gabon, Ivory-Coast and Morocco).