In an increasingly complex world, we provide our clients with tailor-made, integrated and cost-effective solutions, which will continue to be valid for the future.
We provide a wide range of legal services to companies of all sizes, from day-to-day operations to complex business transactions, both domestic and cross-border.
Our labour law department assists major Italian and foreign companies and multinational groups in all labour issues which may arise in the course of employment, from commencement through termination, including:
- agreements with employees and self-employees (including directors, white- and blue-collar workers, consultants and sales agents);
- continuous assistance in legal issues related to ongoing management of human resources and industrial relations;
- advice on labour regulatory issues (including data protection and safety on the workplace);
- advice and support in all labour issues related to setting up of business in Italy, business restructurings and reorganizations, mergers, spin-offs and transfers of on-going business;
- representation at Employment Tribunals and Courts.
The approach of Jenny & Partners Employment Law Team is to start by an in-depth analysis of the specific case and needs of each client, and pro-actively provide effective solutions to the delicate, complex labour issues, in order to maximize flexibility and reduce issues and risks.
Besides employment law, Jenny & Partners departments cover every aspect of law relating to business including corporate and commercial, finance and banking, real estate, antitrust, intellectual property, energy law, litigation.