Penningtons Solicitors LLP ("Penningtons") is a firm with strong connections in many of the worlds major commercial centres, receiving instructions from business and professional firms in connection with their United Kingdom and European activities. We have specialists in all major legal areas likely to be of relevance to a business or individual. In the employment arena we have a number of specialist labor lawyers dealing with all aspects of employment law including:
- All areas of contentious and non-contentious employment and discrimination law with a particular emphasis on claims avoidance.
- Pro-actively working towards commercial solutions for our clients.
- The drafting preparation of clear and concise documentation.
- Representation at Employment Tribunals/Court.
- Protection of company intellectual property, data protection, confidentiality and trust agreements and post termination restrictions on activity.
- Dealing with all aspects of setting up business in the UK and/or business acquisitions, including immigration.
Penningtons employment team is one of the largest available in the south of England, comprising some 7 specialist employment lawyers, together with numerous other teams dealing with tax, immigration, data protection, etc. In addition to providing a practical approach to solving legal issues, the team is easily accessible, approachable and pro-active in delivering commercial solutions to client issues. The emphasis is on providing immediate and practical solutions so that small problems do not escalate into big issues.
In addition to the Employment Law Team, Penningtons is a full service commercial law firm, with specialist lawyers covering every aspect of law relating to business including corporate and commercial, commercial property, intellectual property, environmental law, tax, etc. As a major UK law firm we have a breadth and depth of experience which is the envy of our rivals. Our proactive approach is widely recognised and we would be happy to assist businesses in connection with their UK and (though Multilaw) European activities.